Making Difficult Things Easy
This service is designed for companies that want to establish a business office or a branch in Brazil.
It is quite common for the expatriate to be in need of support when he arrives in the country.
The scope is flexible and adapted to the needs of each company or professional and may include:
• Translation services
• Language training
• Domestic market research and entry assistance
• Access to capital and potential investors
• Intellectual property protection assistance
• Help meeting government regulations
• Help with import/export laws
• Patent assistance
• Help to obtain business and driver’s licenses
• Cultural training
• Immigration and visa assistance
• Housing assistance