Resourceful information for the critical decision-making process
Every company going abroad knows in advance that it will need legal support in the target market.
However, it is very common to arrive in a foreign country without being prepared to ask the right questions.
We have all the conditions to help you in this matter, because
since 2008, we have supported foreign companies from different segments in their entry into the Brazilian market.
When it comes to tech companies, different demands arise from those of traditional companies and for that reason, we have developed a strategic partnership with a legal firm specialized in companies internationalization.
They are able to support you on topics such as:
• Foreign investment regulations
• Requirements for opening a company in the country
• Requirements for obtaining a residence visa
• Preparation of corporate documentation and incorporation processes for opening the company at the federal, state, and municipal levels
• Guidance on tax issues that impact technology companies
• Brazilian labor legislation
• Business partnership agreements
Every relationship with the partner is fully monitored by our team.
You may be interested in these services
Need accurate information to make a decision about your entry in the Brazilian market?